acting classes and performances
acting classes for kids
adult acting classes & workshops in Camarillo
Address: 2222 Ventura Blvd, Camarillo, CA 93010
Phone: (805) 383-1368
Because if education is happening, the ARTS ARE NECESSARY!
• Brian McDonald: (Director/Producer/Actor) "Patricia is an exceptional theatre artist who brings out the best in her students. She is a remarkable writer/director/producer with the ability to create theatrical productions that are entertaining, educational and socially relevant. Respected by her peers, parents and students, Patty is an asset to our Rubicon family and I happily offer my whole-hearted endorsement."
• Gai Jones:(CETA/DTASC Theatre Educator) "Patricia Strickland is a professional who believes in developing active classes and activities for students of Theatre Arts."
• Gerard Wicklin:(Parent/Treasury at Reiter Affiliated Companies) "Patti Strickland is a theater professional, an artist and teacher. If you are interested in studying theater, there is no one better equipped to lead you on this journey than Patti. But she is not to be taken lightly. She is serious about her art, and if you study with her, it will not be a superficial endeavor. For her, art is a necessary corrective to the disintegrative forces in the world. She is demanding, probing, inquisitive, she will challenge you, she will disturb you, she will upset your settled perceptions, she will recreate your understanding of yourself and your place in the world community. You will see connections you had not imagined, and when you think you have reached the acme of your art, Patti will lead you another step ahead and you will find yourself at the start of a further great, tectonic upheaval. If you are prepared to partake in that type of journey, seek out Patti and don’t look back."
• Jerry Yoshitomi:(Chief Knowledge Officer at MeaningMatters, LLC) "In addition to being an outstanding teacher of drama, her commitment to engaging young people with the important social justice issues of our time. I had the privilege of seeing her work with students in a rehearsal of a play about migration and our border with Mexico. She is to be commended and supported."
• John Slade: (Actor/Director/Teacher) "Patricia is a passionate teacher who loves her students and her craft--sets the bar high and maintains a sense of excitement in the room about learning, reaching, succeeding, failing, and reaching again!"
• Scott Campbell: (Actor/Director/Teacher/Artist) "Patti Strickland is a force unto herself, always working and striving to provide students with top notch opportunities to perform and learn. She always goes the extra length to make sure students not only have a chance to perform, but that they also see the greater picture. I look forward to what she does next, and I wholeheartedly recommend Patti to any organization looking for people with knowledge, passion and leadership."
• Vicki Johnson: (Parent/Managing Partner at Wilson Ellis Company) "Patricia is magic, against many odds Patricia puts on extravaganza musicals worthy of Broadway. Honestly, i don't know how she does it! My daughter was able to get a scholarship and a position in a very challenging theater program at a large university and I give Patricia much of the credit for mentoring her and bringing out her talent. Thank you Patricia!"
• Kendall VanConas: (Parent/Partner at Arnold LaRochelle Mathews VanConas & Zirbel LLP) "Patty is remarkably good at bringing out the best in her student actors. Each production is amazing in it's own right, and she continues to impress me with her devotion and commitment to the arts. I am eager and excited to see what Patty can bring out in my child as she works with her during high school. She is an asset to our community."